I am a certified (PCC, International Coach Federation) professional Coach with proficiency and expertise in personal development, relationship, resilience and transition coaching. In addition to being a Coach, I have extensive experience and training in leadership development, conflict resolution and human resources.
- I combine business and personal experience with insight, superior interpersonal skill and a sense of humor to enable you to discover and realize your potential.
- I partner with individuals and groups to clarify their intentions, develop well-formed outcomes and success indicators, and design actions which maximize success.
- I provide support and practical feedback focused on helping clients effectively address personal life challenges.This is accomplished by using proven coaching techniques tailored to build on strengths, resulting in personal growth.
Education - The University of Alabama, Baker College (MBA) and The University of Texas (Dallas) Executive Coaching Program.
Certifications, Additional Training & Awards - Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation.
- J.C. Powers Coaching Solutions
- University of Texas at Dallas - Naveen Jindal School of Management